Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Review of Fuzzy Circle Pet Bed in Lilac






Originally submitted at All Pet Furniture



Features:
  • Foldable aluminum frame
  • Durable cover with zippered closures
  • Light weight and sturdy construction
  • Adjustable bed heights
  • Dry Clean Only
Sizes:
  • Small: 11.38" - 14.38" H...

My babies love it!
By PennyPinchingPixie from TEXAS on 6/6/2010
4out of 5
Pros: Comfortable For Pet, Easy To Clean, Soft
Cons: Not very sturdy
Best Uses: Medium Pet, Small Pets, Indoors, Large Pets
Describe Yourself: Long-time Pet Owner
This is a great product! The design is great with the zip off soft cover and it's just cute as a button as it looks exactly like the bigger size chairs my own daughters' used to have. My cats love the hammock affect the suspended cover seat provides. My only slight problem I have with the design is the sturdiness of the chair itself. It stays open just fine, but the legs themselves aren't stury and or weighted down enough and on carpet this chair/pet bed knocks over fairly easily. Otherwise my furbabies love it!
Loki Loves His Chair
thumbnail
Tags: Picture of Product, Using Product

1 comment: