Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And the Yoplait Winner is...



You'll hafta forgive for being late with the winner, but I've been having a hellva time with blogger, anytime I've tried to do most anything I get a 503 error, pretty sure it's not on my end but on Blogger's....grrrrr
but without further delay!

With 48 entries.....the winner is
(heh one was deleted by author)



Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said... 13


Hi again! For my second entry, yes, I am a Follower and I subscribe to you blog via emails.

Thanks!

Best,

Gloria (forgot my email! gloria.vincent@yahoo.com)


 


Gloria, I'll be sending an email and you'll have 48 hours to confirm your win!
Congrats!









post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! THANK YOU, PIXIE!!!!!! This is my first blog giveaway that I won and I am very excited and grateful. Thank you so much! I am going to do a post on my own blog about it and brag a little about my prize. LOL!
    Best regards and thanks,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Like 13 was your lucky number! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete