Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Ultimate Shopping Spree SweepStakes at Ice.com




  
My favorite online jewelry store is hosting a sweepstakes just in time for Christmas!

And the great folks over at Ice.com have asked me to give you the low down!


The sweepstakes starts today, November 10th and will run until the end of the month, November 30th.  At the end of the sweepstakes we will select ONE lucky winner who will (hence the title) win an ultimate shopping spree for $5000 to spend on anything they want at Ice.com!  All you have to do is enter your email and you are entered to win! 

To enter:












post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, my friend. I just entered. I am not a big "jewelry" person, but I DO like bracelets, so I can picture a nice $5,000 diamond cuff on my wrist! :)
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete