Monday, February 7, 2011

The winners are...




With 6 valid entries.....the winners are



Domestic Diva said... 2


I follow on gfc



lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

January 28, 2011 9:21 PM





Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said... 4

Hello, my Pixie! I am a follower of you here and on your other blog, and I subscribe, via email, to this blog and your other blog. Yes, I am your #1 fan, because you are such a lovely, good person!

Best,

Gloria

P.S. If I win, I hope this is OK: I am going to give the code to my cousin's son. He has a little toddler, and I think would appreciate any FREE movie he and his wife could get!

January 30, 2011 4:47 PM



Jenny said... 5

Me, me, me! Pick me! Oh, was that too crazy?!?



Ummm, don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question - ha!









I'll be sending the winners an email and you'll have 48 hours to confirm your win!

Congrats!




PS If you won or didn't win, you could always check out my blog for a free rental code that's good at redbox today only or the other redbox code that's good for Valentine's Day only!






post signature



1 comment:

  1. HOORAY! Thank you, Pixie!! I sent off the number to my cousin. I know he will appreciate it! THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete