Sunday, April 10, 2011

Help Raise A Mug to Those Doing Good in Your Community

Want to reward the people in your community who work tirelessly to make a positive impact, with a bright spot and a great cup of brew?

Seattle’s Best Coffee, today announced the Brew-lanthropy Project. They’re bringing great coffee where it’s needed most by rewarding non-profit organizations with a coffee makeover and a $5,000 donation. They gave the first award to Blackstone Bicycle Works, a community organization on the South side of Chicago, for their dedication to teaching neighborhood kids life lessons through bike mechanics and healthy living.

Is there an organization in your community that is committed to giving back? Wouldn’t it feel good to reward them for their dedication to doing good?

Become a Brew-lanthropist and tell Seattle’s Best Coffee where to go next.

To learn more about the Brew-lanthropy Project, see the Blackstone Bicycle Works story and to nominate a local charity to win the next coffee makeover, visit the Seattle’s Best Coffee Facebook page








post signature

1 comment:

  1. I can't take advantage of this for something in my community because I am not a Facebook member (I clicked on your link and got to the Facebook page, but it was asking me to sign in or join, so I was not able to just 'like' it). BUT, I still think it is wonderful of you to post this... I am sure that there will be people who see this here who have a Facebook account and will do a good deed to nominate someone in their community. Good for you!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete