Monday, July 18, 2011

Jazz Up Your Style with Old Navy Decorated Tanks Crowdtap Sample and Share!



Thanks to Crowdtap and Old Navy, 3 of my friends and I were able to try out the new decorated tanks from Old Navy! We were provided with 4 coupons for 4 free tanks...however that did not affect our taste in fashion ;)


I was SOOOO Excited to get picked for another Old Navy Style Council Sample and Share!
This time I took my Dad's wife to be and my sisters!
Lil Diva having a spin on the Old Navy Coupon Wheel....even though I told her we didn't need anymore coupons LOL

My littlest Sis, Lil Diva got super excited to see they had a spin and wheel set up, and even though we coupons for free tanks she still wanted to spin it!





The Great Selection of Fashion Tanks!


The Old Navy we went to had a great selection of styles and sizes for us to choose from and we had a blast going through everything!


You can see the great selection of Fashion Tanks on Old Navy.com here

We all loved the versatility of the fashion tanks! They can be worn by themselves for a more stylish casual look or they can be worn as an undershirt to a jacket/blouse/cardigan for a more dressy look!

All the neat textures and embellishments made it so hard to choose!




My Sis Rocking Lavish Lavender Jersey Tank


Both me and my Mom to be choose this UBER Cute Chiffon-Tiered Tank

I had an awesome time with my family and we all walked away with some awesome tanks!

THANKS Old Navy and CrowdTap!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow! More free clothes! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so lucky and the tops look great!!! I love the lavendar one on your little sis, and I love the black one that you are your Stepmom-to-be purchased. Great choice! Wear them in good health, as my mother always said! ;)
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete