Friday, September 16, 2011

Disney Spooky Buddies in stores 9/20! REVIEW


In a race against a no-good hound, the Buddies and their new friends Pip, Zelda, Rodney and Skip, must stop Warwick the Warlock and save the world from his dastardly deeds. Overflowing with action, humor and a bag full of bonus features, Spooky Buddies treats you to a celebration of friendship and teamwork your whole family will enjoy. Rated G. Available to own September 20, 2011.

Additional Information

Bonus Features:
•Buddies DIGS with Rosebud

•Monster Mash music video, featuring talent from Disney Channel's hit Shake It Up




This is my First Buddies movie and I must say I really enjoyed it!


Uber cute puppies dressed up in UBER cute costumes aside...I found myself giggling at the jokes and scenes like Surfer Frankenstein! DUUUUUUUUUUDE!

Though I did find a few of the scenes a little troublesome...like puppy souls in peril....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

But like most Disney films all turns out well in the end

All in all a very enjoyable movie to get your little ones in the mood for Halloween!








Preorder a copy of the Spooky Buddies Blu-Ray DVD Combo Pack from Amazon here for only $24.99 !!

or you can print out a $5 off coupon here!




Also when you buy the DVD or Blu-Ray of Spooky Buddies you'll have the opportunity to log in to Disney Rewards and buy a Spooky Buddy of your own for only $3.15!! And for an additional you can buy 3 more outfits for $10.99



Thanks to Disney for providing me a review copy, and though I got the movie for free it in no way affects my opinion of the movie.



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment