Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sample and Share Old Navy Outerwear from Crowdtap Review!





I'm a member over at Crowdtap! and because I am I lucked out on getting in on a sample and share with Old Navy Style Council to try out this season's awesome outerwear!

My daughter and I both received coupons good for one free outerwear item of our choice...and let me tell you we had a blast shopping our little hearts out at our local Old Navy Store!

We both loved the selection of outer wear there was to choose from at Old Navy. From casual, to dressy we both found coats in both categories we could see ourselves wearing!




My daughter and I had such a fun time going through all the styles, and my daughter... as always...enjoyed modeling for the pictures!








My daughter loved both the hoodie and the that she actually shelled out her own money for one of them and got both!







We both left happy with our purchases, safe in the knowledge we'd both be warm AND fashionable for the cold weather ahead...now if it would just get cold here in North Texas!





Check out Old Navy’s super cute outerwear collection at http://oldnvy.me/aRsDcf






post signature

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you and your daughter had such a great time shopping at Old Navy! I love Old Navy too!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also here to say a big THANK YOU to you and the book author/contributor for your give-away of the book I won recently!! I got it the other day and it is very much appreciated! Thank you again!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete