Thursday, March 22, 2012

Save money by Renting Textbooks this semester!


The following is a sponsored post, however all opinions are my own.

I'm on my last semester before I begin my business courses for my Bachelor's degree so I know first hand how crazy textbook prices can be! There were many semesters where the price I paid in textbooks was more than the price I paid for my tuition!

A great alternative to buying textbooks if you don't have the money to spare  is to rent your books!

That's where CampusBookRentals.com comes in!




-30 day risk free returns
- Trusted Source Since 2007
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-Largest selection of books in the nation
-Live Customer Support


PLUS another great reason to rent from CampusBookRentals is that they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented!

CampusBookRentals will be donating a MINIMUM of 1,000 life saving cleft lip surgeries this year to children in need whose families could not otherwise afford it. The long term improvement in quality of life for the children that receive these surgeries is almost incomprehensible! 

So if you or a loved one find yourself short on cash this semester check out CampusBookRentals.com save some money and help donate to a worthy cause!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say hello and HAPPY EASTER!! I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! xxoo
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete