The Complete Idiot's Guide to Couponing by Rachel Gordon Singer
Couponing has evolved from Sunday morning newspaper clippings into an online world of websites, blogs, and daily specials. Today, becoming a couponing pro is more than clipping coupons; it is about juggling more savings opportunities than ever before. The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Couponing teaches readers how to maximize savings by couponing more strategically with information on how, where, and when to find the biggest couponing deals.
- Understanding couponing basics
- Tips on finding and cashing in on coupons
- Advice on multiple savings offers, money-back coupons, and rewards programs
- The latest info on deal-of-the-day sites, rebates, and other online coupon options
- How to best plan and organize coupons